This tarot spread from the Gaian Tarot book is a potent one, based on the feedback I’ve received on it. Why not take some quiet time during this New Year’s weekend to do a reading for yourself? Share it in the comments, if you like. A Blessed New Year to you!
1. What do I leave behind in the Old Year?
2. What do I open up to in the New Year?
3. Key Opportunity of the New Year
4. Key Challenge of the New Year
5. Hidden concern (pull from bottom of the deck)
6. Deep Wisdom / Advice from God/dess (pull from middle of the deck)
7. Key Theme of the New Year
If you keep records of your readings, the last card (#7) could become the first card (#1) in next year’s spread.
(From the Gaian Tarot companion book.)