• judy Mon - Mar 07th 2011 8:48 pm

First of all, the video is great.. engaging and fun.
    As for the ‘squirrel card’… hmm… … Acorns, acorns everywhere. An abundance of resources.. give thanks for them, use them and stash some away for a rainy day.

• Joanna Tue - Mar 08th 2011 2:32 pm

Beautiful! THanks Judy.

• Suzi Petito Wed - Mar 09th 2011 6:39 am

Joanna,

This was, for me, a meditation. Thank you for all your creativity. I have your deck;however, I haven’t used it, because I am waiting, impatiently, for the mass produced deck to come out. September seems like a long way off (but I am so thrilled that you got the larger card and image!). However, in my personal life, I hope to have time in September to connect with your deck and your group on line. I am exactly where you are, needing to pull back into the Silence more often and disengage from technology and this fast ride it has put us all on. Will you be vendoring at the RS this year? I hope so, because I want my cousin to see how beautiful your deck is. See you there!

• Joanna Wed - Mar 09th 2011 8:11 am

Suzi, yes I will indeed be at the Readers Studio, and I look forward to seeing you and your cousin there. So glad you liked the video. Yes it does seem vital to me that we figure out ways to create spaciousness and silence in our lives. Blessings to you.

• Arianbeithe Wed - Mar 09th 2011 11:58 am

Love the video. You are as photogenic as your beautiful images in the deck.

I adore squirrels and for me they signal a special process of integrating energies, as they forage in the early morning and at dusk when silver frequencies are at their peak.

This in turn gives a very feminine, lunar slant to the whole picture: nurture yourself, attend to hearth and home.

• donna Sat - Mar 12th 2011 3:06 pm

Thank you Joanna! I have been using my/your, lovely Gaian deck and every one I have read for loves it equally.
    I found your video helpful and thought provoking. It’s great to hear your take on the cards too. Happy spring! we are going into autumn here:)
    donna xx

• Joanna Sat - Mar 12th 2011 6:08 pm

Arianbethe, love your take on squirrels as integrating energies, and assigning them a lunar quality; I had never thought of them that way before. Donna, thank you, so glad you love the deck. Blessings of Autumn to you!

• Yollana Thu - Mar 17th 2011 3:54 am

Gorgeous card Joanna! The squirrel in this card reminds me of the joy of work. Sometimes, just getting on and doing stuff feels so good, doesn’t it? Love to you 🙂 ps – Your video blog is such an awesome resource!

• Joanna Thu - Mar 17th 2011 6:56 am

Hey thanks, Yollana! Appreciate you stopping by and taking a look. And I love the phrase “the joy of work” for this card. Oh yes!