• Patricia (a/k/a Roswila) Tue - Mar 06th 2007 11:12 am

I love them all. Particularly your (re)visioning of the Three of Air. A relief from that old pierced heart. 🙂 And those otters really tickle me.

• heather Tue - Mar 06th 2007 11:28 am

Love them all. The thing I like about your interpretations is that they break the Rider Waite mold and get me thinking about all the other possible meanings. Especially like the joy in the 3 of fire and that 3 of air isn’t about heartbreak and sorrow. Very refreshing.

• heather Tue - Mar 06th 2007 11:57 am

They are all amazing. Great job!

• margaritaspirit Tue - Mar 06th 2007 12:37 pm

And here I was just saying last night how badly I wanted to see these! What a wonderful treat!

• Julie in Virginia Tue - Mar 06th 2007 5:21 pm

There is something delicious about the way these are being revealed! It reminds me of the Advent Calendars when I was a child.
    Perhaps it is my longing for a female tribe – but the 3 of Earth just makes my heart sing!
    I can feel the breeze through the open window. It reminds me of making pesto with my dear friend. Later that night her husband walked in and the house just REEKED of basil and garlic and wine and parmesan. It was a wondrous experience. I can still see the puzzled look on his face 🙂 I can still remember the cawing and cackling of delight as we processed pounds of garlic!
    This is the same friend whose mum is in the nursing home who enjoyed your artwork. Perhaps this is the circle that I needed to complete.
    Thank you dear Joanna!
    Wild moon blessings to you!
    Julie

• JLB Wed - Mar 07th 2007 6:17 am

Oh Joanna, these are WONDERFUL! I was especially excited this morning about the Three of Air – it just sings to me. Also, the Three of Earth really appeals to me – it just feels so familiar. 🙂
    Your deck is coming along beautifully Joanna – I feel like my comments don’t properly express my excitement each time I get to see a new card you’ve created. Thank you for sharing, and happy creating in cards to come.
    Jade

• KerrdeLune Wed - Mar 07th 2007 10:59 am

Magnificent, Joanna, and looking at the “Three of Earth”, I felt like kicking up my heels and dancing – the thought of such a kitchen with a small community of wise sisters working together in it is incandescent and heart warming too.

• Mama Kelly Wed - Mar 07th 2007 4:56 pm

I love the work you are doing with this deck!!!
    I adore the 3 of air and the 3 of earth especially
    Blessings
    Mama Kelly

• Joanna Thu - Mar 08th 2007 6:53 am

Thanks everyone — you know how much I appreciate the feedback. I’m working on the 4 of Fire today!

• Julie in Virginia Sun - Mar 18th 2007 1:01 pm

Sweet Sister Mermaid Joanna,
    My prints arrived last Saturday – just moments before I left town for a week. They are so very, very, beautiful. I am looking forward to framing them up – one for me – and one to give to my dear soul sister. The quality of the reproduction is wonderful. Thank you for sending them off so quickly.
    Julie in Virginia in the snow of a nor’easter hoping for spring…

• Xan Avalon Thu - Mar 11th 2010 10:32 pm

Just got your email with the “buy by Mar. 19” offer. Unemployment and poverty may whack the legs off prospects of buying things, but they do not stop one from dreaming.
    Seeing the offer of the mini amulet with “your favorite card” featured I had to go decide which one I would get if I could get. Looked through the Majors first and nothing jumped out. Being more of a Minor person anyway this did not bother me. One at a time the images flashed…and then we got to the guy with all the books.
    Oh, when I can, I will have the Three of Air. Books and pens, reading and especially writing….oh my. That’s mine, all right.
    yeah, ok, I could wish it had been a person pounding furiously on a keyboard rather than scratching with a pen. But that’s just me and I can see that hi-tech isn’t exactly Orthodox Gaianism. 🙂
    If you happen to find a set–or even just a book–that is damaged or otherwise unsellable and would be interested in another reviewer, who happens to be a medium well known blog commenter across a variety of genres, keep me in mind. I promise to pay full price for a full set when circumstances permit.
    Great, great work Joanna. Blessed be. And hope you get filthy stinkin’ rich off the effort. 🙂