Classes & Workshops,
Wheel of the Year,
I think I know all about self care, Joanna.
- eat pumpkin pie before dinner,
- have leftovers for breakfast,
- let your sleep schedule go to hades,
- open all your doors and windows and invite the warm breeze to dance through your house,
- when your cats get on the counter pick them up and threaten to eat them with gravy (then give them big, wet, sloppy kisses and watch them squirm)
- consider taking a walk, then curl up with a book
- finally use that quilt your mother bought 45 years ago and kept in the closet all that time
- tell everyone that you absolutely do not exchange gifts
- make pies for all the people you love and drop them off at unexpected times
- pet your cats while chanting your mantra
- stretch like a cat
I think that about covers it… ?
Leave a Comment
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Connect with Me
Retreat with Me
My Tarot Deck & Book
Subscribe to the Blog
New Here? Start With These
As Seen as a Presenter Here
[Read more ...]
Design, Artwork & Content © 2013 Joanna Powell Colbert · Powered by WordPress · Thesis Theme