Come away with me to the waters and the wild . . .
where we will gather with like-minded women to replenish and refresh ourselves, drinking deeply from the sacred well of Nature, Spirit, Creativity & Community
When: September 20-23, 2012
Where: Aldermarsh Retreat Center, Whidbey Island, WA
Registration opens: Mid-January 2012
Led by: Joanna Powell Colbert, creatrix of the Gaian Tarot
There will be:
- Practices for connecting deeply with Mama Gaia, the natural world
- Walks through the woods, marsh, and meadows
- Time alone and time together
- Sacred art play (for artists and non-artists alike!)
- Wisdom sharing in council circle
- A ceremony to mark the Autumn Equinox and glean its wisdom for our lives
- Tarot play
- Scrumptious, locally-sourced, hand-crafted meals by Elaine Nichols of the Radical Rolling Pin
- Lodging at Aldermarsh Retreat Center in a contemplative setting of gardens, marsh, meadow and woods
- Time to relax in the hot tub and in the grass-roofed, wood-fired sauna
- Movement and dancing
- Giggles and great big belly laughs
- Sweet dreams
>>>Limited to 25 fabulous women!<<<
Sign up below for the Early Bird List — you’ll be the first to know when registration opens in mid-January!
I hope you’ll join me!